vrijdag 16 oktober 2009

Welcome

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. I am Bart and I'll be blogging about electronics here. I live in Holland and work for a midsize company, doing IT related stuff. As I just have started this as a hobby (I've been doing this only a few weeks), I wanted to share my experiences. The only knowledge about electronics I've gathered by trying, although I have been thought about it at school. Which has been a long time ago.

What I have in mind for this blog is posting on subjects I've been investigating. The first days I'll try to cover my experiences from the past few weeks. Each posting will handle a subject, most likely some circuit I've been testing. I will use Yenka (www.yenka.com) as tool to draw the schematics. Basically because it's free for personal use, and quite easy to use. Also it has a lot of demo circuits you might be interested in to build yourself. It even has some degree of simulating what will explode if you do it wrong. Also I'll be using my camera to capture the end result. That's it for now, see you later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten